Saturday, June 24, 2017

Yay luscious #MMromance Given Time releases Read a teaser #LGBT #books @evernightpub

Given Time
Music video maker, Angel Starc is about to board a plane to Paris when he receives some sudden sad news. It takes him hurrying back to his childhood home after two years away, estranged from his older brother, Rory.
Angel is amazed and filled with guilt when that night he meets the only man he’s found romantically attractive in a long time. How can it be right? He should only be filled with sorrow, but gorgeous, caring Matt Loewe wraps him in a blanket of comfort and love that heals Angel’s troubled soul. 
Delectable, artist, Matt Loewe, follows his hunches and his heart. He’s been looking for love and Angel ignites an addictive passion in him.
As the two men fall deep in love they provide each other with the care needed to come to terms with their past anxieties. 



BUY the BOOK 



Read the teaser

When Matt let his need to be with a man free, it overwhelmed him. He unleashed it then in the hope that Angel would see it and respond. He longed for the feel of this man’s hard body pressing the full length of his own—longed for kisses and more. He’d made hash of the meeting after discovering who the gorgeous guy was, now he had to make up for it. He stared hopefully at Angel.

Matt’s emotions must have been written on his face.

Angel’s eyes filled with what Matt recognized as desire. “It’s been a long time since I had to drive down the need to grab a guy and kiss him. I’m taking a chance on telling you that’s what’s happening now, but I can’t seem to care. Events have torn my heart open. I don’t know how to be, except straightforward. I want you in my arms.”

Matt’s lower body tightened. His cock responded to Angel’s words, hardening and pressing up against his suit pants’ fastening. His balls zapped with sexual tension. He picked up the whisky and drained the glass. He basked in the aura of masculine energy that surrounded Angel. It had been long enough between orgasms with a guy for Matt to wonder if he’d lose his wad when Angel kissed him. “I want to be there.” He finally whispered.

Angel sipped at the whisky in his glass. He ran a hand over his forehead.

“How long?” Angel’s voice was gentle.

Matt’s thoughts tumbled. “How long?”

“Since you had a guy in your life.”

“Eighteen months, give or take a few days.”

Angel shook his head. “I don’t do ‘one-nighters’. If we connect tonight I’ll expect more, at the very least to see you again soon. You fill me with an emotion I thought I’d never feel. Is that okay?”

Acceptance brought a smile to Matt’s face. “It’s great. I’m close to desperate to hold you.” Happiness lifted his nerves.

“Sorry to be so intense. I just … I won’t be able to take being messed around.”

Concern flooded Matt. “I’m the same. I am…” He allowed himself the pleasure of tracing Angel’s face with his gaze, soaking up the beauty with a sigh. “You’re so, so … I can’t imagine why you’re alone—why someone hasn’t snapped you up.” Matt couldn’t find words that wouldn’t sound false. He gave Angel an encouraging smile. I hope this is the start of something good—something lasting.

Angel leaned forward. “You took the words out of my mouth. I’m amazed you’re single. Not many hot-as-hell guys are. My room or yours?”

The sudden invitation made Matt’s heart thump. Nervous again now, he went for the safety of his own territory. “Mine.”

Angel stood. “The drinks are on my bill. Lead the way.”

To his disgust, Matt’s hands shook as he walked from the bar and turned to take the wide stair to the next floor. He snatched his key from his pocket hoping the act of holding something would stop the tremble. Instead, he fiddled with the key. His suite was close. He glanced at Angel. “I’m nervous.”


Copyright E.D.Parr 2017 Evernight Publishing 
Reviewed
"5*I was totally captivated by this sweet, hauntingly beautiful tale about the soulmate connection between Angel and Matt. Everything from the tragic death of Angel's brother Rory to the series of coincidences bringing them together made this a story I would recommend to anyone who wants a satisfying emotional read."

(Please note that this is erotic gay romance.)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be visible after moderation